INSTRUCTIONS FOR HEALTH CHECK-UP
Kindly book an appointment with our Appointment Booking Team to ensure your choice of package on
71981800 (Lansdowne) or 71981901 (Behala). They are equipped to assist you with any queries, clarication or guidance you might require in selecting a Health Check up Package.
- We recommend that you consult your family doctor in deciding the appropriate package on your age, sex
and medical condition.
- You are required to report at the stated time to the reception 1st floor to avoid delays in the days scheduling.
- If instructed to report fasting, please do not consume any food or drink from 10.00 pm the night before your
Health Check (including morning tea).
- Kindly collect the Health Check Up Kit consisting of the registration form, medical history form and stool
container from the ground oor reception of the centre before Health Check up.
- Please bring your stool sample on the day of check up in Pulse Diagnostics. If you haven't collected the
Health Check up kit, you are required to bring it in a sterilized container and transfer the sample into our
Diagnostics Centre container.
- Please do not bring a urine sample from home, as it needs to be deposited as close to the blood collection
as possible for accuracy of test results
- Females kindly ensure that you do not have an appointment for Health Check on the days of menses
(periods) as PAP Smear and Urine Routine will not be carried out.
- Kindly carry your past medical records and current medications along with you.
- If you are known hypertensive or diabeties, please take your medication as per usual routine.
- Please wear comfortable attire and foot wear and avoid jewellery on the day of Health Check up.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages including wine and beer, 72 hours prior to the Health Check.
- If you require a TMT test, kindly carry sports shoes. Male executive might require to shave their chest (collar
bone to abdomen).
- If you require a mammography test a written prescription from a registered physician is required for ladies
below 40 years of age or if the same has been conducted within a year
- All investigations reports will be made available on the same day except Pap Smear
- One relative, accompanying the client, can avail of the Breakfast facility for an additional charge of Rs. 100/-
- Typed medical reports, along with any other additional investigations, will be sent to you by mail.
- Any additional test / investigations / consultation done on the same days of the Health Check will be
charged at a 10% discount. This is not applicable for add-on packages.
- All the rates are subject to charge without prior intimation.