Services | Lab Services
Pulse Diagnostics (P) Limited is an emerging Diagnostic Service provider on the horizon with a promise to ensure Quality, Reliability and Customer Care. Pulse Diagnostics has ventured into the foray of complete Diagnostic Services by setting up a State of the Art clinical Lab at Kolkata, West Bengal. Accredited by NABL and other quality assurance programs it plans to grow and acquire bigger dimensions with an aim to become a highly automated and sophisticated diagnostic laboratory synonymous with cutting-edge technology, accuracy, efficiency, dedicated customer service and above all the stringent ethical practices.
Pulse Diagnostic has spread across the city with a promise to ensure Quality, Reliability and Customer Care. The exquisite management ethics of Pulse has made it the first company in Bengal to have a Mobile App, Networked, Barcoded, Certified and Accredited.
Driven with a goal to improve patient care, the highly skilled and committed people have teamed up to provide efficient, reliable and accurate diagnostic testing services to meet the needs of the customers. Pulse offers almost the entire range of Clinical Diagnostic Testing possible with accuracy and at an affordable price.
- Quality at PULSE is a Religion.
- Quality controls are run twice a day.
- Quality Control Department is responsible for overseeing the entire mechanism, supported by a team of 2 auditors in Quality Assurance.
- Pulse only uses vacutainers for blood drawing. This vaccum based system omits contamination, and ensures 100 % hygiene.
- Over 100 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), with adherence to quality is more determined.
- Inter Laboratory Proficiency Testing.
- Quality Control and bar coded Sample.
- Quantified Uncertainty in test methods.
- Method Validations and Calibrations.
- Training of Personnel.
"Radiology is the science which deals with the use of radiant energy for the
diagnosis and treatment of a disease. A minimally invasive form of medicare, it
allows the doctor to study a patient's internal system, without making any
cuts on the body".
Cardiology is that branch of medicine which deals with the diagnosis and
treatment of heart diseases. Cardiologists investigate patients with suspected heart
disease by performing a complete physical examination.